Mr Bhattacharjee believes in giving one-to-one, personalised care to women with complex gynaecological problems, including infertility, menstrual irregularities and pelvic pain, which includes endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome and fibroids.
Mr Bhattacharjee offers a one-stop service where one appointment can provide:
Therefore, a management plan (medical, surgical or expectant) can be formulated in consultation with the lady at the same appointment.
Mr. Bhattacharjee has special interests in infertility and laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery.
He offers a one-to-one, personalised care in the management of:
• Infertile couples
• Women with complex gynaecological problems, including
- Menstrual problems (including irregular and heavy bleeding or reduced or absent periods)
- Pelvic pain (incapacitating or reducing quality of life)
- Fibroids (open or keyhole surgery)
- Endometriosis (can cause infertility or pelvic pain)
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (infertility, irregular periods or abnormal hair growth)
- Ovarian cysts